Jacob Baer, freshman runner, Peyton Warbell, junior runner, Raul Orozco, freshman runner, and Ablel Gebreselase, freshmen runner, take off from the start line. All competed in multiple events during the meet. (Lauren Sieh/Staff photographer)Jah’Maizhia Cox, sophomore thrower, throws the discus. Cox scratched two out of the three throws. (Lauren Sieh/Staff photographer)Daegiona Wilson, sophomore runner, runs ahead a McPherson runner with Kaci Lancaster, junior runner, not too far behind. Both competed in the 400m and the 1500m. (Lauren Sieh/Staff photographer)Taylor Rodriguez, senior thrower, throws the hammer. Rodriguez only competed in the hammer throw for the meet. (Lauren Sieh/Staff photographer)img_5201.resizedPaiden Bell, freshman thrower, watches her shotput throw. Bell also competed in the discus but did not make it to the finals. (Lauren Sieh/Staff photographer)Ablel Gebreselase, freshman runner, runs at the head of the pack. Gebreselase stayed in the front of the pack for the entire race. (Lauren Sieh/Staff photographer)Sidney Dennis, senior thrower, swings the hammer for a throw. Dennis advanced to the finals but missed out on the top three placements. (Lauren Sieh/Staff photographer)Kacie Lancaster, junior runner, Jaci Clinton, freshman runner, and Autumn Alvarez, freshman runner, run to the finish line. All missed out on making the top three in the 400m. (Lauren Sieh/Staff photographer)Daegiona Wilson, sophomore runner, throws the javelin. Wilson also competed in two other events during the meet. (Lauren Sieh/Staff photographer)Adrian Jones, senior sprinter, sprints to the finish as Morgan Graves, junior runner, is right behind. (Lauren Sieh/Staff photographer)