Caroline Henry, Oklahoma freshman, and Alexa Powers, Oklahoma junior play their double matches. The women won 6-1 against Kansas Wesleyan. (Taylor Rodriguez/Staff photographer)Jonathan De la O, El Salvador freshman, spikes the ball in his singles match. (Taylor Rodriguez/Staff photographer)Samantha Loving, Arizona freshman winds up to whack the ball. Loving won her doubles matches for the day. (Taylor Rodriguez/Staff photographer)Marcelo Mann, Germany junior, stares down his singles opponent. The men won all seven matches of the day. (Taylor Rodriguez/Staff photographer)Brynn Harmsen, Texas freshman, returns a serve from the opponent. (Taylor Rodriguez/Staff photographer)Santiago Bracco, Argentina senior, steels himself for his doubles match. Bracco and David Moral-Tebar, Spain senior, won their doubles match. (Taylor Rodriguez/Staff photographer)

By Taylor Rodriguez

Tennis braved the cold yesterday to play against Kansas Wesleyan in Winfield.

The men’s team won 7-0 in their matches despite the cold wind. That brought their record for the season to 2-1. The men are 1-0 in KCAC so far.

The women’s team won 6-1, bringing their record to 2-1 for the season so far and 1-0 for KCAC play.

As of current, there is no box score on the Builder Sports website. For future updates about the box score, click here.