Claren McCormick, senior center, patiently awaits to attack under the basket. The women’s basketball team wore special, pink outfits in support of breast cancer awareness month. (Taylor Rodriguez/Staff photographer)Whitney Corley, head coach, and Chris Burks, assistant coach, anxiously spectate as a shot flies above their defense. The women’s basketball team led the game with 40 total rebounds over Kansas Wesleyan’s 35. (Taylor Rodriguez/Staff photographer)Sidney Dennis, junior center, and Clare Nichols, junior forward, maintain a positive attitude on the bench. The energy from the women was consistent throughout the night. (Taylor Rodriguez/Staff photographer)Claren McCormick, senior center, warms up with layups following the end of the first half. McCormick led the night with three steals, tying with Destiny Stewart, sophomore guard. (Taylor Rodriguez/Staff photographer)Sydney Webb, junior guard, receives guidance from Whitney Corley, head coach, going into the second half. Webb led Southwestern in successful three point shots for the night. (Taylor Rodriguez/Staff photographer)An excited student section chants to support the women on the defensive. The Lady Builders created a buzz of excitement and awe as they played fiercely through the four quarters. (Taylor Rodriguez/Staff photographer)Jazmyne Laskey, senior guard, sneaks past the defense for an easy two points. With seven rebounds, Laskey tied for most rebounds of the night with Ashley Carrillo, junior center. (Taylor Rodriguez/Staff photographer)Destiny Stewart, sophomore guard, bounds to the basket for free field shot. Stewart had six successful field goals made throughout the night. (Taylor Rodriguez/Staff photographer)Whitney Corley, head coach, heatedly speaks to her players late in the fourth quarter. Despite their best efforts, the women could not close the point gap and lost to the Coyotes 68–72. (Taylor Rodriguez/Staff photographer)