Kalley Henson, junior pitcher, delivers a pitch to home. Henson pitched seven innings and only earned two runs in game two. (RJay McCoy/Staff photographer)Loren Wright, junior infielder, Alexis Guyton, senior infielder, and Sydni Fulks, senior outfielder, gets ready to play defense. (RJay McCoy/Staff photographer)Kayleen Gonzalez, senior outfielder, makes a routine catch on a fly ball. Gonzalez went five for seven on the day with a double and a run batted in. (RJay McCoy/Staff photographer)Kalley Henson, junior pitcher, makes routine play over to first after comeback groundball.  (RJay McCoy/Staff photographer)Alexis Guyton, senior infielder, takes a hack at the incoming pitch. Guyton went two for eleven on the day with a double, run batted in, and two bases on balls. (RJay McCoy/Staff photographer)Julie Long, senior infielder, gets caught in a run-down, ending the inning. Long went two for four on the day adding in a double, run batted in, and a hit by pitch. (RJay McCoy/Staff photographer)MacKenzie Lyons, senior utility, gets ready to hit. Lyons went one of seven on the day, that included a double on three runs batted in. She also pitched 3.2 innings and pitched the first game. (RJay McCoy/Staff photographer)Julie Long, junior infielder, slides into second after a double hit to the outfield. Long went two for four on the day adding in a double, run batted in and a hit by pitch. (RJay McCoy/Staff photographer)Kayleen Gonzalez, senior outfielder, gets ready to hit. Gonzalez went five for seven on the day with a double and a run batted in. (RJay McCoy/Staff photographer)Sydni Fulks, senior outfielder, tags up from second on fly ball hit to the outfield. Fulks went four for eight on the day with a stolen base. (RJay McCoy/Staff photographer)