Tyler Boyett, freshman pitcher, delivers the pitch to home. He came into relief Justin Lamatsch pitching one and two-thirds of an inning. (RJay McCoy/Staff Photographer)Cody Carpenter, senior outfielder, pops up untouched stealing second base. Carpenter went one for four at the plate for the day. (RJay McCoy/Staff Photographer)Donovan McMullen, senior first baseman, records the unassisted play at first. McMullen went on for three at the plate, scoring a run as well. (RJay McCoy/Staff Photographer)kiesslooksatbatJustin Lamatsch, junior pitcher, focuses in on home to get the signs. Lamatsch pitched two and two thirds of an inning. (RJay McCoy/Staff Photographer)London Penland, sophomore infielder, rounds first base on ball hit to the outfield. Penland’s first day back out at the field he went one for three at the plate with a run batted in and a scored run. (RJay McCoy/Staff Photographer)Jason Bray, junior utility player, takes a hack at an incoming pitch. Bray ended up going hitless at the plate for the day. (RJay McCoy/Staff Photographer)Landon Tinsman, junior catcher, receives a pitch. Tinsman did his job behind the dish, ended up going 0-for-2 at the plate. (RJay McCoy/Staff Photographer)Infielders Ethan White and London Penland both go for a lazy pop up. White ended up catching it despite the collision (RJay McCoy/Staff Photographer)Ethan White, senior infielder, fields the ground ball clean and throws to first. White went 1-for-2 at the plate for the day also scoring a run. (RJay McCoy/Staff Photographer)