Cooper Pierce, junior guard, waits for a chance to pass. Pierce played a total of 12 minutes during the game. (Lauren Sieh/Staff photographer)Steele Gaston-Chapman, freshmen guard, passes the ball to a teammate. Gaston-Chapman was one of two players to have two steals during the game. (Lauren Sieh/Staff photographer)Braylon Steen, junior guard, shoots for a free throw. Steen scored 25 points during the game, which was the most on the team. (Lauren Sieh/Staff photographer)The Moundbuilders surround, Matt O’Brien, head coach, during a time out. Many timeouts were called during the game due to Spurgeon College putting up a tough fight. (Lauren Sieh/Staff photographer)Troy Baker, senior forward, shoots the ball. Baker led the team in rebounds with 13. (Lauren Sieh/Staff photographer)Noah Webster, senior guard, goes for a layup as two Spurgeon Knights try to block. Webster was one of two players who played 29 minutes during the game. (Lauren Sieh/Staff photographer)Geoffrey Salas, senior guard, shoots the ball for a free throw. Salas scored the second most points on the team, 23. (Lauren Sieh/Staff photographer)Cooper Pierce, junior guard, goes for a layup. Pierce scored a total of four points and three rebounds. (Lauren Sieh/Staff photographer)Students in the student section jingle their keys. This was a signal for the other time to get in the bus as the Moundbuilders exceed 100 points. (Lauren Sieh/Staff photographer)