Alice Bendinelli, associate professor of English, talks to her Literature and the Environment class. They discussed biocentrism and anthropocentrism examples in “Charlotte’s Web” by E. B. White. (Lauren Sieh/Staff photographer)Dr. Tamara McEwen, associate professor of biology, lectures her Biology 1 class. McEwen’s class is one of the few that use the Richardson Performing Arts Center. (Lauren Sieh/Staff photographer)Cheryl Rude, associate professor of leadership studies, helps students during an exercise. The exercise consisted of using a mirror to trace an image without being able to directly look at what one was tracing. (Lauren Sieh/Staff photographer)Biology 1 students attend class in the Richardson Performing Arts Center. Students quickly write down some notes during Dr. Tamara McEwen, associate professor of biology, lecture. (Lauren Sieh/Staff photographer)Alice Bendinelli, associate professor of English, is taking attendance before class begin. Professor’s desks and podiums now have a sheet of plexiglass to help social distance. (Lauren Sieh/Staff photographer)Leadership students listen carefully to Cheryl Rude’s, associate professor of leadership studies, instruction. Rude separates her class into groups of four, each six feet apart in Wroten Hall. (Lauren Sieh/Staff photographer)The Richardson Performing Arts Center is helping students practice social distancing by sectioning seats. Every two to three seats are available for seating and signs are put up to remind students not to sit close together. (Lauren Sieh/Staff photographer)Students attending Alice Bendinelli’s, associate professor of English, class spread out even with desks six feet apart. Bendinelli’s class occasionally heads outside for half of the class period. (Lauren Sieh/Staff photographer)