Brad Andrews, President, welcomes staff and faculty to the Service Recognition & Awards Ceremony. Andrews handed out some of the awards presented at the ceremony. (Taylor Rodriguez/Staff photographer)Ross Peterson-Veatch, vice president of academic affairs, gives a comical speech to recognize some of the new employees for the year. Despite COVID, the college had hired a fair number of new employees in many departments. (Taylor Rodriguez/Staff photographer)Dilini Fonseka,  director of the quantitative literacy center, stands after being recognized by Ross Peterson-Veatch, vice president of academic affairs. Fonseka was also hired as an instructor of mathematics. (Taylor Rodriguez/Staff photographer)Angela Holland, faculty assistant for communication, stands proudly after being commended. Holland is also the faculty assistant for the computer science and English departments.  (Taylor Rodriguez/Staff photographer)Mack Elder, campus security, stands after being commended by Keith McLaughlin, director of safety and security. Other members of the security team have been seen across campus at all hours of the day and night. (Taylor Rodriguez/Staff photographer)Lori Carselowey, director of career services, smiles after being recognized at the awards ceremony. (Taylor Rodriguez/Staff photographer)Melinda Current, professor of health & wellness promotion, receives her award from Anjaih Clemons-Williams, director of campus life. The SGA student body voted for Current to receive this award. (Taylor Rodriguez/Staff photographer)Brad Andrews, President, presents Kaleigh Richardson, assistant director of residence life, with her own Fassnacht Awards. Three Fassnacht Awards were presented at the ceremony. (Taylor Rodriguez/Staff photographer)Jayna Bertholf, assistant professor of accounting and finance, waits to be called to the podium to accept an award. Bertholf received the United Methodist Exemplary Teacher Award. (Taylor Rodriguez/Staff photographer)