ABOVE: Jarehn White, senior guard, pushes against a Kansas Wesleyan defender during the Wednesday night game. The Builders finished the first half ahead with a score of 43-38 and won with a score of 95-87. (Tessa Castor/Staff photographer)ABOVE: Andrew Hamm, senior guard, tosses the ball for a layup. The Kansas Wesleyan game earned the Builders their sixth straight 20-win season. (Tessa Castor/Staff photographer)ABOVE: Quintin Wallace, junior forward, drives to the basket. The game was Southwestern’s pink night, honoring cancer awareness. (Tessa Castor/Staff photographer)ABOVE: Geoff Salas, junior guard, shoots inside the three-point line. Salas came in second for Builders rebounds, totaling five. (Tessa Castor/Staff photographer)ABOVE: Noah Webster, junior guard, dribbles past Coyote defense. The Builders’ largest lead in the game was by 22 points. (Tessa Castor/Staff photographer)ABOVE: Andrew Hamm, senior guard, picks up the ball to finish a layup. Hamm led the team in scoring with 22 points. (Tessa Castor/Staff photographer)ABOVE: Troy Baker, junior forward, drives to the basket. Baker led the Builders in rebounds, totaling 12. (Tessa Castor/Staff photographer)ABOVE: Lorenzo Martinez, senior forward, dunks the ball, earing two points against the Kansas Wesleyan University Coyotes. Martinez was a starter in the game, along with Jahren White, senior guard, Troy Baker, junior forward, Ahmad Pratt, junior forward, and Andrew Hamm, senior guard.  (Tessa Castor/Staff photographer)ABOVE: Noah Webster, junior guard, squeezes past Coyote defense. Webster was a reserve player in the game, along with Geoff Salas, junior guard, Quintin Wallace, junior forward, and Anthony Hickman, sophomore center. (Tessa Castor/Staff photographer)