By Will Rosson

Student Government Association held their last meeting before Thanksgiving break on Tuesday evening Nov. 15. The meeting started with the invocation by Lucas McConnell, religion and philosophy junior. An approval from last week’s SGA meeting followed the invocation.

SGA President Jordy Train, business administration senior, announced that the vote for adoption of a Bowl for Kid’s Sake was approved. A committee to head up the newly instated program was formed by a small handful of SGA senators.

“This is a good start to a committee and I’m really looking forward to getting this started,” said Train.

Morgan Constantine, digital arts senior, announced that STUFU has finalized the SC Christmas event schedule. The first event to kick off SC Christmas is the last movie night of the semester on Nov. 30. A complete list of events for the week is posted on the STUFU facebook page. Organizations can come to the student life office and sign up for Secret Santa and tree decorating.

“It should be really fun this year,” said Constantine.

The results from the campus wireless survey are compiled. An e-mail was sent to Ben Lim, vice president of informational services.

“The response wasn’t really positive,” said student conduct advisor Jessica McIver.

The results and comments will be examined further before any action is taken.

The meeting ended quickly. Due to Thanksgiving break, there will not be an SGA meeting next week.

Will Rosson is a senior majoring in communication. You may e-mail him at will.rosson@sckans.edu.