By Jonathan Woon

Are you wanting to decorate your room but not willing to spend more than $20? “Beyond the Wall” poster sale might be your low-cost solution.

“Beyond the Wall” poster sale is an event organized by Student Foundation that will take place Sept. 6 at the Java Jinx. Sale starts at 11 a.m. and ends 6 p.m.

Brandon Hessing, assistant director of Campus Life, said that posters can be purchased for as low as $5. “They will take all major credit cards,” said Hessing.

Whether you are looking for inspirational quotes or your favorite celebrity, a wide variety of posters will be sold during the sale. Hessing said, “From scenery pieces to classic and recent movie posters, I have seen just about everything you could ask for in their inventory.”

The sale is a great opportunity for students to decorate their room with a variety of posters. Hayley Weston-Mcclain, president of Student Foundation, said that this sale will give students the chance to find a selection of posters that describe their personality better. “I know that I have wanted posters for my room before so I went to Wal-mart and they had the same selection every time I looked,” said Weston-Mcclain.

The poster sale is open to everyone.

Jonathan Woon is a senior majoring in communication. You can email him at jonathan.woon@sckans.edu or tweet him @jonathanwn.