By Kylie Stamper

Pi Gamma Mu will host Ghost Tours and Creepy Tales of Winfield on Oct. 27, 28, and 29. Walking, Driving, and Kid-friendly tours will be offered.

The walking tour will be held on Oct. 27 beginning at 8 p.m. Groups of 15 people will depart every 30 minutes. Admission is $5 for the tour or $4 with canned goods. Participants may park next to Braum’s and the tours will start at the park next to Braum’s at 8, 8:30, 9, and 9:30 p.m.

For those wanting a more low-key evening, the kid-friendly tours will take place on Oct. 28. The night will start at First United Methodist Church where the first leg of the tour begins. Games, crafts, contests, snacks, and drinks will begin at 7 p.m. The walking portion will run at 7, 7:20, and 7:40 p.m. Children 2 and under and their parents are free. $3 tickets ($2 with a canned good) will be offered for everyone over 3 years of age (excluding parents). The kid-friendly night will also include a costume contest.

To wrap up the ghost tours, driving tours will be offered on Oct. 29. Tours will run from 7-8 p.m. and 8-9 p.m. The tours begin at Baden Square and each tour will take 20 people. Tickets are $5 or $4 with canned goods.

Join one, two, or all three tours to hear about scary facts or to hear ghost stories from Winfield citizens. Refreshments will be provided at all tours.

If you would like to share your scary stories or facts about Winfield, email Bethany.venn@sckans.edu or Tavinia.tucker@sckans.edu.

For tickets or more information call 620-229-6367.

Kylie Stamper is a sophomore majoring in communication. You can email her at kylie.stamper@sckans.edu.