Is at SC because…
I graduated from K-State, and was working at a radio station. I was also an Ambassador at K-State. I was looking at jobs on CareerBuilder, and my friend also told me about the job opening at Southwestern College. The job opening was to be a admission counselor. At first I wasn’t for sure, but I decided I would go for it. Now I am a Director of Campus Life and Director of the International Organization. I will have been at Southwestern for five years in November.
Responsibilities…
I make sure everything flows right with the different organizations and activities at Southwestern. I make sure things are going good and right for the organizations, financials are good for the organizations, and everything is scheduled right for the year. I also help out students by being here for them if they ever need to talk with someone.
Most excited about…
Getting to know new students and faculty. I find it interesting that you can meet someone new every day. With this new position at SC I get to meet students that I didn’t know go here. One example would be Justin Tinker. I meet him at Builder Camp. He is a great person, and really funny. I did not know he even went here, until I meet him. I really just enjoy meeting new students and faculty.
A little about you…
I actually started doing Triathlons this summer. I really enjoyed it and I’m going to continue to do more of them. I did my first one this summer and plan on doing another one here soon.