[media id=80 width=430 height=240]

Justin Tinker, theatre freshman, and Abram Rankin, theatre senior, perform a song from “Myths and Hymns” during dress rehearsal on Monday evening. “Myths and Hymns” will open at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday in the Little Theatre in the basement of Christy Administration Building. Other performances will be at 6:30 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Tickets for the dinner theatre are $22 for adults, $20 for senior citizens, $17 for non Southwestern students and $12 for students and faculty. Tickets for the show only are $10 for the public and free for students and faculty. All of the money from the show will go towards the Theatre department’s tour to England.

Justin Tinker, theatre freshman, and Abram Rankin, theatre senior, perform a song from “Myths and Hymns” during dress rehearsal on Monday evening. “Myths and Hymns” will open at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday in the Little Theatre in the basement of Christy Administration Building. Other performances will be at 6:30 p.m. Friday and  Saturday and at 12:30 p.m. Sunday. Tickets for the dinner theatre are $22 for adults, $20 for senior citizens, $17 for non-Southwestern students, $15 for youth and $12 for students and faculty.  Tickets for the show only are $10 for adults and $5 for non-Southwestern students and youth. It is free for students and faculty. The dinner begins at 6:30 p.m. and the show begins at 7:30 p.m. All of the money from the show will go towards the Theatre department’s tour to England. Cameron Siefkes/photographer