With movies set to make a comeback in the second half of 2021, I thought it would be wise to lay out the biggest releases yet to come out.

With movies like “Mortal Kombat” and “Nobody” already hitting the big screen, it leaves the appetite starved for more blockbusters.

With that being said, here are five upcoming releases that you need to be on the lookout for in 2021.

1. A Quiet Place Part II

Set to release on the 28th of May, “A Quiet Place Part II” was on the verge of release until the pandemic forced it on the backburner. Part one was a hit in the theaters, and with Emily Blunt leading the charge into a world filled with monsters who locate their prey off sound alone, it should make for an entertaining thrill ride.

2. Spiral: From the Book of Saw

The “Saw” franchise has earned millions of dollars and spawned several sequels, so seeing the ninth installment into the series is no surprise. The premise is simple: a couple of detectives find themselves trapped in a game of survival after looking into a couple of grisly murders. This flick won’t win any awards, but it will be a great time at the movies.

“Spiral: From the Book of Saw” is set to release on May 14.

3. The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It

“The Conjuring” series is one of the major successes in the horror genre, and the third installment looks to reach even higher heights. Following the cases of real-life paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren, “The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It” follows our titular heroes trying to solve the case of murder, terror and unknown evil. If it ends up like its predecessors, this will be a highlight of the summer.

“The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It” releases on June 4th.

4. The Green Knight

“The Green Knight” is certainly a movie that wasn’t on people’s radar last year before the pandemic hit. Now, it is starting to raise some eyebrows. Based on Arthurian legend, “The Green Knight” tells the story of Sir Gawain and his journey to fight the Green Knight, a green-skinned giant. The movie is based off of “Sir Gawain and the Green Knight,” an English poem.

The release date is scheduled for July 30.

5. The Suicide Squad

The next installment from James Gunn and DC, “The Suicide Squad,” has the makings to be one of the greatest comic book movies ever made. The movie follows a ragtag band of criminals as they team up to face an existential threat to the universe. Disobey, and their heads explode from the explosive implanted in their brain by the government. Who’s in?

“The Suicide Squad” releases on August 6.