Lennell Monroe, senior center, jumps high to rebound a ball back into the basket during the first half of the game against Oklahoma Wesleyan. . (Maggie Dunning/Staff photographer)

Men’s basketball defeated Oklahoma Wesleyan in the first round of the KCAC tournament last night. The win was a sweet revenge after the Builders lost to the Eagles last Saturday in the final regular season game.

Southwestern easily defeated the Eagles 83-56 after last week’s three point loss.

Cameron Clark, senior forward, led all scorers with 21 points and grabbed eight rebounds. Chris Waller, senior guard, stole the say amount of rebounds and added 18 points. Lennell Monroe, senior center, tacked up four blocks, six rebounds, and nine points.

Next on the agenda Southwestern hosts Saint Mary at 7 p.m. Saturday for the semifinals of the KCAC tournament. The Builders won both of their regular season match ups.

Pictured above: Cameron Clark, senior forward, scored two more points for the Builders in the second half of the game when he jumped and twisted to shoot past an Oklahoma Wesleyan player. (Maggie Dunning/Staff photographer)