No. 11 Lady Builders extended their undefeated record to nine games in a row after upsetting McPherson 73-67. The Lady Builders have now defeated all KCAC teams in the first half of the conference and lead the conference.

The team concluded the first half of the game up in the scoreboard 41-37. For the second half, the Lady Builders managed to score fewer points but still come out with the victory.

Jana Reichenberger, sophomore forward, was the top scored for the Lady Builders with 12 points and eight rebounds. Reichenberger, Jessica Hobbs, sophomore guard, Sheri Zoglmann, senior guard, and Tiffany Rieger, freshman guard, were the only four Lady Builders to post double figures. Zefiryn Bryan, senior forward, was the top assister with five passes.

As a team, the Lady Builders shot 50 percent from the paint and 25 percent from long range, only netting seven from 27. The women’s basketball team also scored 14 of 18 free throws.

The Lady Builders will return to the court on Saturday when they host Saint Mary at 5 p.m. The Lady Spires will arrive at Stewart Field House with three consecutive losses and a 2-7 record.

Angel Vadillo is a junior majoring in communication. You may email him at angel.vadillo@sckans.edu.