Jana Reichenberger, junior forward, goes up in the air for the layup. Reichenberger ended with 10 rebounds. (Angel Vadillo/Collegian photographer)

Jana Reichenberger, junior forward, goes up in the air for the layup. Reichenberger ended with 17 points and 10 rebounds. (Angel Vadillo/Collegian photographer)

For the fourth year in a row, the Lady Builders will make an appearance in the KCAC Championship Monday. The Lady Builders will face arch rivals Friends University Falcons on Monday March 2 at 8 p.m. in Hartman Arena in Park City.

The Lady Builders obtained their pass to the championship game after defeating Sterling on Feb. 28 by an outraging 31-point victory 89-58.

Southwestern shot 53 percent from the paint and 40 percent from the three-point line. Jessica Hobbs, senior guard, led the all scorers with 25 points. Her sister, Jordan Hobbs, senior guard, assisted five times. Jana Reichenberger, junior forward, finished with 10 boards.

The semifinal in Stewart Field House marked the last time seniors Montana Rickey, forward, and Hobbs sisters played home.

The Lady Builders will try and finish the conference playoffs strong in an attempt to get the second automatic bid to the NAIA Div. II National Tournament. Southwestern beat Friends the two times they faced this season. They won 61-59 at home and 79-59 on the road.

The Builder fans are expected to flood the Arena and show their support.

Angel Vadillo is a senior majoring in communication. You may email him at angel.vadillo@sckans.edu