Jana Reichenberger, sophomore forward, goes up after securing a board. Reichenberger ended with eight points and six rebounds against Bethel. (Angel Vadillo/Collegian photographer)

The Lady Builder basketball team remains undefeated after securing a 10-point victory over Bethel.

Bethel fought since the initial whistle all the way until the final buzzer sounded. The Lady Threshers scored the first two-points of the night. The Lady Builders started off slow and eventually caught up to Bethel before the first half was over.

The Lady Builder went to the locker rooms with a two point lead, 28-30.

As the second half started, the Lady Builders came out more aggressive and focused on getting the win. This second-half attitude led to a 69-59 home victory.

Montana Rickey, junior forward, guided the Lady Builders with 16 points. Trinicia Shaffer, senior guard, dominated the boards with seven rebounds. Shaffer also led the team in assists with five.

No. 11 ranked Lady Builders continue their perfect path in the conference standing 5-0. The women’s team will host Sterling Lady Warriors on Jan. 11 at Stewart Field House. Tip-off is scheduled at 5 p.m.

Angel Vadillo is a junior majoring in communication. You may email him at angel.vadillo@sckans.edu