With three goals nailed on the first half and a fourth one in the second, the Lady Builders defeated Bacone Lady Warriors 4-1 with a season-high score. Sierra Meyer, senior midfielder, opened the streak for the Lady Builders from the penalty spot on the 18:03 mark. Two minutes after, Bacone responded and equalized the score. Meyer once again put the Lady Builders on top of the scoreboard after connecting a pass from Nicole Forsyth, senior forward. Abbie Woods, sophomore forward, extended the lead to a two-goal difference just five minutes before the first-half whistle. Junior defense, Cheyanne Becerra, scored the last goal for the Lady Builders on the 85th minute. The team will continue their schedule on Sept. 20 when they host St. Gregory’s University at 3:30 p.m. on Richard L. Jantz Stadium. (Angel Vadillo/Collegian photographer)

With three goals nailed on the first half and a fourth one in the second, the Lady Builders defeated Bacone Lady Warriors 4-1 with a season-high score. Sierra Meyer, senior midfielder, opened the streak for the Lady Builders from the penalty spot on the 18:03 mark. Two minutes after, Bacone responded and equalized the score. Meyer once again put the Lady Builders on top of the scoreboard after connecting a pass from Nicole Forsyth, senior forward. Abbie Woods, sophomore forward, extended the lead to a two-goal difference just five minutes before the first-half whistle. Cheyanne Becerra, junior defense, scored the last goal for the Lady Builders on the 85th minute. The team will continue their schedule on Sept. 20 when they host St. Gregory’s University at 3:30 p.m. on Richard L. Jantz Stadium. (Angel Vadillo/Collegian photographer)