By Garrett Chapman

The Builders improved their winning streak to four as they took down Southern Assemblies of God University 71-46. They outscored SAGU in both halves by at least nine points.

The whole team contributed in the win. All five starters and five players of the bench scored. The leading scorer was Jordan Hobbs, junior guard, with fourteen points, twelve of which came from behind the arch.

“As a team we played very well today. Everyone contributed something, and our effort was great,” said Jordan Hobbs.

The ladies went into the locker room at half time with a comfortable sixteen point lead. They never slowed down as they were urged to keep rolling by Dave Denly, head coach.

Kaitlin Tennyson, senior guard, said, “I felt like we came out ready to go in the first half. They had a few runs but we were able to answer right back. During half time Denly told us we need to come out and play the second half like the score was 0-0. That’s just what we did.”

The Builders used their depth to their advantage. Every player that dressed out saw minutes on the court.

“We were much better conditioned than our opponents. Our bench and depth helped us out a lot today,” said Montana Rickey, junior guard and forward.

You can catch the Lady Builders next game Nov. 19. The time is still to be determined. The game will be in Bartlesville, OK. against Oklahoman Wesleyan.

Garrett Chapman is a freshman majoring in communication. You may email him at Garrett.Chapman@sckans.edu