By Maggie Dunning

In the "Scared Straight (to the Alter)" scene from the off-Broadway musical hit "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change", Zach Williams at center, playing an inmate at Attica State Prison addresses the "interfaith program for single person's over thirty", convincing Julia Faust and Aron Pfingsten that they don't want to end up "single and unloved". The comedy from SC's Summer Theatre Festival will return to for one night only on August 23 at 7:30 pm in Messenger Recital Hall on the SC Campus.  For tickets call 620 221-7720.

In the “Scared Straight (to the Alter)” scene from the off-Broadway musical hit “I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change”, Zach Williams at center, playing an inmate at Attica State Prison addresses the “interfaith program for single person’s over thirty”, convincing Julia Faust and Aron Pfingsten that they don’t want to end up “single and unloved”. The comedy from SC’s Summer Theatre Festival will return to for one night only on August 23 at 7:30 pm in Messenger Recital Hall on the SC Campus. For tickets call 620 221-7720.

In the off-Broadway musical hit "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change", Jordon Snow and Julia Faust show that even "Funerals are for Dating".

In the off-Broadway musical hit “I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change”, Jordon Snow and Julia Faust show that even “Funerals are for Dating”.

Television Spokesman Shane Schrag, left, sells the audience and surprised married couple played by Julia Faust and Aron Pfingsten, on the advantages of hiring lawyer, Mariah Warren , center in the bed, to get "satisfaction guaranteed in the off-Broadway musical hit "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change".

Television Spokesman Shane Schrag, left, sells the audience and surprised married couple played by Julia Faust and Aron Pfingsten, on the advantages of hiring lawyer, Mariah Warren , center in the bed, to get “satisfaction guaranteed in the off-Broadway musical hit “I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change”.

"On the Highway of Love", the family that drives together is celebrated by mother Nikia Smith and father/driver Aron Pfingsten, with fighting children Juliette Lowrance and Shane Schrag in the back seat.

“On the Highway of Love”, the family that drives together is celebrated by mother Nikia Smith and father/driver Aron Pfingsten, with fighting children Juliette Lowrance and Shane Schrag in the back seat.