By Mallory Graves

The next scheduled football game will be on November 7 against Bethel in North Newton, Kan. at 11 A.M. This game was rescheduled from October 3.

Javier Contreras, business administration senior and Alexa Powers, biology junior participated in the 2020 Homecoming Court. Both Powers and Contreras are members of the tennis team. (Mallory Graves/Staff photographer)Braden Calvin, psychology senior, and Emily Robinson, musical theatre junior, accompanied each other on the homecoming court. Both students are discipleship team members. (Mallory Graves/Staff photographer)Jacob Montgomery, health science junior and Erin Hall, religion and philosophy senior are members of the football homecoming court. They are both from Kansas and enjoy drinking lots of coffee. (Mallory Graves/Staff photographer)Marcus Richard, psychology senior and Kanami Ellis, biology senior was named the 2020 Football Homecoming King and Queen. Richard is a member of the football team and Ellis is a part of the volleyball team. (Mallory Graves/Staff photographer)The 2020 Homecoming football game was postponed, and instead a Purple vs. Gray intrasquad scrimmage took place at 1:30 on the field on October 31. The Southwestern Homecoming Court was still honored during halftime resulting in Marcus Richard, psychology senior as King and Kanami Ellis, biology senior, as Queen. (Mallory Graves/Staff photographer)Brynn Hampton, musical theatre junior, and Jonah Robson, biochemistry junior, pose together at the intrasquad scrimmage. Robson escorted Hampton on and off the field. (Mallory Graves/Staff photographer)