By Tyshawn Brownfield

Sophia Wicker, sophomore defensive specialist, sets the ball for the lady builders. The builders went on to score the point. (Tyshawn Brownfield, Staff Photographer)Mia Hehmke, senior defensive specialist, dives for the ball in hope to keep the game alive. The lady builders went on to lose the set. (Tyshawn Brownfield, Staff Photographer)Sydney Morris, sophomore spiker, serves the ball to the Eagles. The lady builders went on to lose the set. (Tyshawn Brownfield, Staff Photographer)Daci Stover, sophomore spiker, leaps into the air spiking the ball scoring for the builders. They went on to lose the match. (Tyshawn Brownfield, Staff Photographer)Lady builders get in position before the start of the second match. They went on to lose the set. (Tyshawn Brownfield, Staff Photographer)The lady builders come together before the start of their game against the Eagles. They went on to lose all 3 sets. (Tyshawn Brownfield, Staff Photographer)Mia Hehmke, senior defensive specialist, bumps the ball into the air. The lady builders went on to lose the match. (Tyshawn Brownfield, Staff Photographer)hits the ba

This past Saturday marked the Builder volleyball team first game in nearly four weeks.

Due to COVID exposure, the Builders were forced to wait to compete.

The lady builders came up short to Oklahoma Wesleyan University in a non-conference match up, as the Eagles earned a clean sweep of 25-16, 25-21, 25-22. This puts the Moundbuilders at 0-5 before heading into conference play.

Next the Moundbuilders will return to action in a conference game against the Eagles on Sep. 28 in Bartlesville, Okla.