Tyshawn Brownfield
Staff Reporter

Zoe Berger, Rayven Favors, and Jasmine Helvy participated on Thursday in Cupcake Wars. They represented the freshman class on the women’s softball team. (Tyshawn Brownfield, Staff Photographer)Meganne Nihart, and Felicity Lawver both participated on Thursday in Cupcake Wars. They both represented Southwestern’s leadership group. (Tyshawn Brownfield, Staff Photographer)On Thursday Cupcake Wars took place in front of the Java Jinx. Seven teams competed to see who could make the best cupcakes with the theme of “level up”. (Tyshawn Brownfield, Staff Photographer)Amethyst Thomas, and Myla Werschky participated on Thursday in Cupcake Wars. They represented the track and cross country teams. (Tyshawn Brownfield, Staff Photographer)Mallory Graves, and Hannah Smith participated on Thursday in Cupcake Wars. They are apart of the Cheer Team at Southwestern. (Tyshawn Brownfield, Staff Photographer)Karla Rodriguez, participated on Thursday in Cupcake Wars. She is a representative of the women’s soccer team. (Tyshawn Brownfield, Staff Photographer)On Thursday the Cupcake Wars took place outside of the Java Jinx. SC students participated in a competitive cupcake making battle. (Tyshawn Brownfield, Staff Photographer)Laura Adey, and Ashley Malek participated on Thursday in the Cupcake Wars. Both are freshman on the Tennis team. (Tyshawn Brownfield, Staff Photographer)