Artist and producer, David Guetta, has taken dance music under his wing and is putting his own spin on it to create multi-platinum selling records.

Guetta was born and raised in Paris. He began his career DJing at the Board Club in Paris. After years of playing popular songs he discovered house music. House music is a style of electronic dance music, typically associated with disco, boogie, soul and funk.

In 2001, Guetta, along with Joachim Garraud, founded Gum Productions. In 2002 he released his first debut album “Just a Little More Love” on Virgin Records and sold over 250,000 copies. Follow-up single, “Love Don’t Let me Go,” was also released in 2002.

Guetta released his much-awaited fourth album in late August. The album, “One Love,” featured guest vocals from Kelly Rowland, Chris Willis, Akon, Kid Cudi, Ne-Yo, Black Eyed Peas front man will.i.am, and Estelle. He defines his music as being different and calls it Electro-Hop, R&B Dance and Hip House.

With 70 million hits on YouTube, Guetta has become quite a sensation. He has become one of the most impressive DJ’s, remixing records live. He mixes tracks most would never think go together along with mixing vocals and instruments. He has even taken Black Eyed Pea’s hit “I Gotta Feeling” and remixed the song adding his quirky electro sound.

The Album, “One Love”, received five nominations for the 52nd Grammy Awards for Best Dance Recording, Best Remixed Recording, and Non-Classical for the song “When Love Takes Over,” featuring former Destiny’s Child member, Kelly Rowland. He won the Grammy for Best Remixed Recording. “One Love” was also nominated for Best Electronic/Dance Album. The album also reached No. 3 on the U.S. Billboard charts under the same category.

The single, “Sexy Chick”, featuring Akon, went to No. 5 in the U.S. His remix of “I Gotta Feeling,” was at No. 1 in the U.S., Canada, United Kingdom, and Australia.

Guetta doesn’t plan on stopping anytime soon. After being placed third in the “Top 100 DJ’s” poll by “DJ Magazine”, his list of collaborating artists is growing. He is now working with Madonna, Britney Spears, Kelis, Celine Dion, Lady Gaga, Lil Jon and Ashanti for an upcoming album which is set to release sometime this year.

I’m not much of an electronic fan, but this album makes me nod my head. His catchy music is sure to make everyone want to hit the club and dance. I give this album two thumbs up and encourage everyone to listen. The entire album is now officially in the iTunes Store.