Angel Vadillo

William Tisdale, junior guard, goes against a Brave defender. Tisdale finished the night posting 10 points, two assists and six boards. (Angel Vadillo/Collegian photographer)

Cameron Clark, sophomore forward, once again guided the Builders to a 10-point victory over Ottawa. The Builders defeated the Braves at Stewart Field House on Jan. 18 with a final score of 70-60.

Cameron recorded 21 points, seven rebounds and a single assist. He led the team in points and assists. Alex Tyler, senior guard, had the most assists of the night with five.

The Builders were never down in the scoreboard as they scored the first basket of the night and kept the lead.

The team outnumbered Ottawa in the book. As a team, the Builders shot 37 percent from the floor and 42 percent from long range. The Builders also scored 19 of 24 free throws.

With this victory, Southwestern puts an end to a two consecutive game losing streak and stands seventh in the KCAC with a 3-5 record. The Builders will return to action Jan. 22 at McPherson. The Bulldogs arrive on place below the Builders with a 2-6 conference record.

Angel Vadillo is a junior majoring in communication. You may email him at angel.vadillo@sckans.edu.