Garrett Chapman

The Builders pick up their fourth win in conference play to improve to 14-9 on the season. They demolished the Kansas Wesleyan Coyotes 69-46.

Going into halftime, the Builders held a massive lead of 19 points. The defense played great defense to hold the Coyotes to 15 points during the first half.

William Tisdale, junior guard, had a double-double with 18 points and 13 rebounds.  He shot 50 percent from the court.

The Builders had 21 assists on the game while the Coyotes only had 10. Alex Tyler, senior guard, had the most assists out of both teams with six.

“I felt that we played well tonight. Our other players stepped up and it was nice to see them get going. We played very well on defense and made it tough for them to score. It was an overall great performance tonight,” said Cameron Clark, sophomore forward.

The players coming off the bench contributed to a lot of the Builders scoring. The bench players had 30 point.

The builders were great on the boards out-rebounding the Coyotes 50-40. These rebounds helped them get 15 second chance points.

Forcing the Coyotes into 12 turnovers led to 11 points for the builders.

The men’s next game is at home at 7 p.m. Feb. 3 in the Stewart Field House against Baptist Bible.

Garrett Chapman is a freshman majoring in communication. You may email him at Garrett.Chapman@sckans.edu.