By Bailey VenJohn

Spencer Pullen, sophomore running backs, takes on the field as his defenders cover him. (Angel Vadillo/Collegian photographer)

Builder football ended their season Saturday afternoon on a low note. McPherson conquered Southwestern 37-7 as 19 Builder seniors saw their last minutes on the field.

Brady May, senior quarterback, completed 14 of 27 passes. Ceth Bannister, senior wide receiver, caught the team’s only touchdown of the day and recorded 5 catches for 70 yards.

Southwestern’s running game wasn’t so hot on Saturday. Spencer Pullen, sophomore running back, had 11 carries but only gained 16 yards. Brady Keith, freshman running back, had 30 yards on 14 carries.

The Builder’s end their season with a 5-6 overall record and 4-5 in KCAC.

Senior quarterback, Brady May, calls a play and prepares to execute it during the first quarter against the Bulldogs. (Angel Vadillo/Collegian photographer)

Ceth Bannister, senior wide receiver, punts the ball after the Builders were stuck in their half of the field for six minutes during the first quarter. (Angel Vadillo/Collegian photographer)

Bailey VenJohn in a sophomore majoring in communication, you may email her at bailey.venjohn@sckans.edu.