By Hannah Watkins

A television, Blu-ray disc player, ipod, and digital camera are just some of the prizes StuFu is giving away at breakfast bingo this year.

At 9 p.m., breakfast will be served by faculty members in the cafeteria, with bingo following at 10 p.m. Morgan Constantine, StuFu president, said, “It’s free for students, and lots of chances to win as there are many different bingo games.”

This event, an SC tradition, is StuFu’s most successful event, but a lot of work is involved as well. “We have to contact the faculty members to serve breakfast, contact Sodexo to provide breakfast, and finally go to Wal-Mart and pick out the prizes,” said Constantine.

The prizes this year should be better than any other year, as StuFu tried to pick out the most sought after items to give away.

After learning about what the prizes are this year, Aaron McPherson, secondary education freshman said, “Since there are really cool prizes I’m definitely going.”

In addition to the television, Blu-ray player, ipod, and digital camera, there are also several other smaller prizes such as gift bags and gift cards, so more students have the opportunity to win.

“We try to make sure we have really cool prizes every year,” said Constantine, “Which is why this is definitely our most successful event.”

Kindell Copeland, athletic training junior said, “I go every semester. It’s one of my favorite things on campus.”

While the event is at 10 p.m. to make it easier for more students to attend, there are still some scheduling conflicts.

“I wish I could go, but I don’t think I will be able to though,” said Devan Howard, athletic training freshman.

Hannah Watkins is a communication freshman, you may e-mail her at hannah.watkins@sckans.edu.