By Bailey VenJohn
Online editor 

By Keilah Chambers

9 lives presented their Annual Christmas Show on December 4, 2015 in Messenger Hall. The theme of the improv show was CHRISMAHANUKWAANZAKAH.  They also included students for the improv class to join the show.

Allyson Moon, Associate Professor of Theatre and Speech, Director of the Theatre Program said- “It is actually something that is a combined Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa. It is just sort of a pop culture title for this holiday mash up that we experience at this time of year.”

During the improv show there were various games played. The crowd was involved with the games. Some of the games played included: the detectives, scenes from a hat, a movie review.

Navya Hopkins, psychology, sophomore said- “My favorite part was the movie story. It was awesome to see everybody interacting with people and different sides of it.”

The holiday theme was shown throughout the show. Each act was full of surprises and had a modern feel. Jokes about Santa and event Krampus found its way into one game called the office Christmas party.

Kory Mora, biology freshman “It was better than I expected.”

9 lives kept the crowd laughing and provided a good break from homework.  The act  ended with a catchy song about holiday spirit.

Keilah Chambers is a senior majoring in communication. You may reach her at keilah.chambers@sckans.edu.